Nice chalet - ref SWI7023
Splendid larch wood chalet with a breathtaking view of the Val d'Anniviers.
The Val d'Anniviers with its 220 km of ski slopes - often described as the most beautiful valley in the Valais Alps, situated between the Matterhorn and Verbier - enjoys the longest ski seasons and the best sunshine in the region.
Grimentz is one of its most picturesque villages and has the spectacular Grimentz-Zinal ski area (120 km of pistes culminating at 2900 metres). The old village exsudes the charm so particular of the Anniviers hamlets. A few minutes by car are enough to reach one of the 4 other resorts in the valley: Zinal, Saint-Luc, Chandolin and Vercorin. Sierre is 30 minutes away and Sion is 45 minutes away.
In the summer, there are 320 km of magnificent hiking trails to explore admiring the peaks of over 4000m, mountain bike trails, swimming pools, spas, paragliding, bungy jumping, via ferrata and numerous restaurants serving the much praised typical alpine cuisine.
Chalet is located in the Beauregard district, a sunny and quiet place, a few minutes by shuttle from the cable cars. It is accessible all year round.
The chalet is distributed as follows:
Lower ground floor :
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower, sink
- Shower room with bath, sink
- Separate toilet with sink
- Technical and storage room
- Terrace with jacuzzi
Upper ground floor :
- Living room with high ceilings, Swedish stove
- Dining area
- Beautiful open kitchen
- Exceptional brightness thanks to large bay windows
- Spacious balcony with breathtaking panoramic view
First Floor :
- Large bedroom under attic
- En suite bathroom with Italian shower, toilet, sink
- Mezzanine with office space
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Two parking spaces in the underground car park are sold for CHF 100,000.
Year built - 2010
Permitted for sale to foreign non-residents. Permitted to have as a second home.
*Map location is marked approximately
We will answer you soon!